ACIDS & POLLUTION
- All About Birds - From Cornell Ornithology (study of birds) Lab, information on more than 500 kinds of birds, sounds, and live webcam videos!
INVENTIONS AND INVENTORS
NATURAL HAZARDS - includes information on earthquakes, volcanoes, landslides, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, drought, wildfires, and more. From the U.S. Geological Survey. Each section has extensive links to preparedness, education, images, and more. (Click on title to access)
NEWS and RESOURCES
- Science Daily - Daily News and Science Articles
- Science NetLinks - STEM resources produced by the American Association for the Advancement of Science includes lesson plans, interactives, and reviewed Internet resources.
- Student Science Articles - Science articles, along with video. Vocabulary is pulled out of each article, and there are hyperlinks for further reading.
- Physics Central - Physics in action, people, experiments, podcasts, vodcasts, pictures, blogs and more.
ROCKS & MINERALS
U.S. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY