Congratulations to the Sachem Central School District recipients of the Carol M. White Physical Education Program (PEP) grant. The grant provides funds to initiate, expand, and improve Health and Physical education programs for students K through 12.
Components of the PEP Grant
- Fitness education and assessment.
- Instruction in motor skills and physical activities.
- Development of, and instruction in, cognitive concepts.
- Develop positive social and cooperative skills.
- Instruction in healthy eating habits and good nutrition.
- Professional development for Health and Physical Education.
Participant Information and Forms
How was my child chosen to participate in the PEP Grant?
Parental Permissions Forms
Parental Informational Packets
BMI Resources and Information
For more information regarding BMI Please click the "CDC" link below
Access to WelNet Data Collection entries and information
(Click on the Focused Fitness link below)