- Bullying - Facts for families from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP).
- Bullying FAQ's - Click on the links to find out the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- Bullying at School and Online - Includes webinars, questions, articles, and more.
- Bully in the Backpack - Article from School Library Journal about cyberbullying, plus list of helpful links.
- Bullying Statistics
- Dealing with Bullying - a TeensHealth site from Nemours, one of the largest nonprofit organizations devoted to children's health.
- More Bullying Statistics - from Ambassadors for Kids
- Nationwide Bullying Statistics - from the National Bullying Prevention Center
- National Crime Prevention Council - Bullying information, publications, and downloadable resources including podcasts, PowerPoints, brochures, and more.
- Professor Garfield Learning Lab - Cyberbullying - an interactive site including video and lessons.
- Stop Bullying - from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - includes cyberbullying.
- Teens Against Bullying - From the National Bullying Prevention Center, this includes videos and interactives.
- for kids, tweens, and teens - stay safe while having fun.
- iSafe - a leader in digital citizenship educational materials, iSafe is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and empowering youth (and others) to safely, responsibly and productively use Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
- Keeping Safe Online - Tips and tricks for keeping safe online.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service - A compilation of resources on topics associated with Internet safety.
- Parent's Guide to Internet Safety - Long, very detailed article from the FBI about all aspects of Internet Safety. Also a link to a downloadable PDF version.
- Safe Kids - Digital citizenship, online safety and civility
- Viruses and Spyware - safeguarding your computer
Middle School Survival